You will get a basic knowledge of the logical and conceptual approaches of the application in this topic which attempts to examine by introducing common user-interface elements. This enables you to start to work with the various features and in broader playing fields. It also offers useful tips to work efficiently with Microsoft Social Engagement.
It is ideal to always keep your browser updated to the latest versions that change according to business as it allows you a better experience with Social Engagement.
- Supported Browsers
- No less than Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome latest version
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Modern version of Apple Safari
- Supported Mobile Devices
- Ideally Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices with Internet Explorer mobile
- Apple iPad & iPhone running at least iOS 7 with Apple Safari browser
- Tablets &phones running at least Android 4.2 with Google Chrome Mobile browser
Sign in to Social Engagement
First thing first, to employ Social Engagement in your system, you must subscribe for Office 365 and be set up as Social Engagement user by your Office 365 Administrator. In addition, it is a prerequisite for your organization to obtain a license for Social Engagement.
- To begin, sign in to your Office 365 portal and click Social Engagement in your list of services.
- Enter the URL for your Social Engagement solution in your browser. You could bookmark the site for quick access. If you aren’t already signed in to Office 365, you will be prompted to enter your Office 365 user name and password. Kindly note, you will be formally conducted to Social Engagement, if your credentials are approved and accepted.