Only with the permission of the System administrator, you could see the assigned pages that are relevant to your business. You could use the bar at the top of the page to move between all of the different areas of Social Engagement.
Carefully observe the navigation controls below:
- App launcher: Go to you Office 365 portal and select from your available services.
- Open Default Page: Start a fresh analysis on Analytics >Overview and reset all active filters.
- Navigation: Now you could click this button to see the application areas and promptly switch to the area that you are looking for.
- Sign Out/Change Profile: You could either change your profile by clicking the View Office 365 profile option or Sign Out from Social Engagement and your Office 365 user account.
- User Option: My Preferences area access is just a click away. Further information about Social Engagement can be seen and gathered.
- Help Options: View context-sensitive help topics that apply to the area you are working in. In the same breath, you could even swiftly access the Social Engagement forums and support contracts, if desired.
- Application Areas: The main areas to work in Social Engagement
- Search Setup: Create and edit search topics, thereby defining the posts that Social Engagement acquires. You could get a general outline of your solution’s data acquisition status and its progress towards the post quota. In order to optimize the quality of your data learn to maintain lists of blocked content.
- Analytics: Widgets show the data in your solution. Switch between different pages in Analytics for getting to see more detailed information about the areas that are most relevant to your business. Moreover, you may even add filters to slice and dice your business needs.
- Private Messages: With a single click you can view all private messages in the solution. This is a shortcut to view on the post list with the filter for private message enabled; it may nevertheless appear as an application.
- Social Center: Streams of posts matching a selected data set can be created and managed in real-time. You can even share streams with other users of your solution depending on your user role and license type.
- Activity Maps: Real-time visualizations of posts with location information can be created and managed. Show this on a wider screen so that your audience knows where in the world your topics are discussed.
- Social Selling: Get connected and work directly with the Social Selling Assistant from within Social Engagement and get recommendations on relevant and shareable content that are pertinent to your business.
- Message Center: You can create and manage alerts to access the most recent posts or even significant changes delivered by email to particular recipients.
- Settings: Now it is easy for all users to define how the application displays for them. Even the administrators can manage user roles, set system-wide settings and configure many more preferences.
- Help: To see the latest help topics, visit the Microsoft Social Engagement Help Center (Opens a new website)