Implementing Mobile Dynamics for Improved Collaboration
Indeed, it is likely that sales force on the move may not be quite productive to your business. It is also likely that you may have lined up scores of items in your many branches and your sales team is eagerly longing to offer better service to your clients and suppliers. You may have your ERP and CRM solutions in place but may not have the required mobile capabilities which could make it cumbersome and time-consuming for the sales team to collect information they needed.
Eclipse could set right this issue with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing (Dynamics 365) with the following three vital benefits. Here we go:
Accessing Critical Data in real-time
Mobile devices get connected directly into the CRM system of the organization. Thanks to Dynamics 365 which makes this feature possible. Besides, it efficiently offers much greater visibility and processes in business development. In other words, not only the employees now have access to opportunity data and critical sales in real-time from any location, they can log in relevant information as they collect them in the field itself. This ensures everyone to take timely decisions and updated.
Rapid, Accurate Reporting and DateAnalysis
With Microsoft’s Power, BI the cloud-based business intelligence solution which directly integrates with Dynamics 365 and the existing ERP system of the organization makes the reporting capabilities perfect and effortless. Moreover, this helps for correct decision making for the field sales team who could gather information seamlessly making life easy for them with instant reporting for accurate data analysis and meaningful reporting.
Enriched Collaboration Through Automated Workflows
By connecting to CRM and ERP solutions, the organization can experience the correct utility of the data of the sales team besides, great improvement in collaborating with different departments. Moreover, the macro level business develops significantly with the simplified sales process and improved sales engagement. The field teams have an added advantage of working efficiently and take corrective action due to transparency within the organization, quickly.
Backed by strong integrated CRM and ERP systems that also allow mobile access, the sales team gets connected while on the move. The team could collaborate efficiently as they have important information at their fingertips that empowers them with Dynamics 365 which makes the organization efficient in making this technology investment in a broader sense.
Only with the permission of the System administrator, you could see the assigned pages that are relevant to your business. You could use the bar at the top of the page to move between all of the different areas of Social Engagement.
Carefully observe the navigation controls below:
- App launcher: Go to you Office 365 portal and select from your available services.
- Open Default Page: Start a fresh analysis on Analytics >Overview and reset all active filters.
- Navigation: Now you could click this button to see the application areas and promptly switch to the area that you are looking for.
- Sign Out/Change Profile: You could either change your profile by clicking the View Office 365 profile option or Sign Out from Social Engagement and your Office 365 user account.
- User Option: My Preferences area access is just a click away. Further information about Social Engagement can be seen and gathered.
- Help Options: View context-sensitive help topics that apply to the area you are working in. In the same breath, you could even swiftly access the Social Engagement forums and support contracts, if desired.
- Application Areas: The main areas to work in Social Engagement
- Search Setup: Create and edit search topics, thereby defining the posts that Social Engagement acquires. You could get a general outline of your solution’s data acquisition status and its progress towards the post quota. In order to optimize the quality of your data learn to maintain lists of blocked content.
- Analytics: Widgets show the data in your solution. Switch between different pages in Analytics for getting to see more detailed information about the areas that are most relevant to your business. Moreover, you may even add filters to slice and dice your business needs.
- Private Messages: With a single click you can view all private messages in the solution. This is a shortcut to view on the post list with the filter for private message enabled; it may nevertheless appear as an application.
- Social Center: Streams of posts matching a selected data set can be created and managed in real-time. You can even share streams with other users of your solution depending on your user role and license type.
- Activity Maps: Real-time visualizations of posts with location information can be created and managed. Show this on a wider screen so that your audience knows where in the world your topics are discussed.
- Social Selling: Get connected and work directly with the Social Selling Assistant from within Social Engagement and get recommendations on relevant and shareable content that are pertinent to your business.
- Message Center: You can create and manage alerts to access the most recent posts or even significant changes delivered by email to particular recipients.
- Settings: Now it is easy for all users to define how the application displays for them. Even the administrators can manage user roles, set system-wide settings and configure many more preferences.
- Help: To see the latest help topics, visit the Microsoft Social Engagement Help Center (Opens a new website)